Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Comments are Good for my Soul
So this is the new site. It's simple, I think it's easier to read, and I'm still sprucing it up a bit. It's close enough to finished that I feel okay about settling in. Please comment and let me know what you think.

It would be great if you could change your links, bookmarks and rss feeds to reflect the new site, especially if you have a link on your blog to my blog.

The title will stay the same - the Word on the street. The address is infinitley more clever and easier to remember than the old site (the main reason I moved over).

The address is word-processor.blogspot.com

That would theoretically make the new feed http://word-processor.blogspot.com/atom.xml although the subscribe function doesn't appear to be working. If your news reader searches for feeds, it will come up properly.

Welcome to my new digs! Be blessed... be loved...

Update: So I've got a header image that I'm pleased with, but it's apparently not playing well with Internet Explorer. Everything seems to be fine in Firefox and Safari, and it doesn't look too distracting in IE. I'll keep trying to fix it, but I'm staying put for now. I like my new home.

Labels:

1 Comments:
Blogger Tory Jane said...
Dave! I like the new format! Thanks for your comment on my blog... Doesn't it feel good to give your blog a facelift? Anyway, I'm excited for your new blog, but even more excited to see pictures! You gotta post some! Hope you're well, and I'll update your link.