Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Spaghetti Post
If I'm going to keep this blog rolling, I'm going to have to supplement the big series with small posts in between. I call these "spaghetti posts," where I throw a bunch of stuff at the wall and see if anything sticks. And away we go...

******************************

My buddy Nick is traveling cross country for work and blogging about all of the mundane beauty of a cross-country trip for work, especially for a city boy. Check it out.

******************************

The first five episodes of The State are available on iTunes now. It's not an ideal way to view them - although I think they finally increased the resolution. If nothing else, this may signal that the show is heading to DVD at some point. Awwwww yeaaaaah.

******************************

Yesterday's Calvin & Hobbes reprint - childlike humor or scathing review of most of today's web sites, magazines and media?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

******************************

This week's Newsweek covers around the world. You can't make this stuff up:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

That's enough for now.

Labels: