Tuesday, October 24, 2006
overdub
I'm trying out a new look, let me know what you think.

I'll be back to posting regularly soon - still collecting my thoughts and rethinking some things as a result of the conference this weekend. I'll leave you with three thoughts from Lance Pittluck's messages this weekend:

"Maturity is adjusting to reality."

"You can't attain the maturity you want without some sort of prayer life."

"...where prayer is our life and we do things in the midst of praying."

******************************

So I'm in a Blur mood and that means it's time to put together my all-time Blur playlist. This is heavily weighted towards Blur and 13, as those are my favorite Blur albums. Anyway, if you have a spare 18 bucks, you could theoretically download all of these on iTunes. Maybe a couple of you will have these albums and can share in the Tuesday Blur love.

the Blur on the street Playlist

1 - Trimm Trabb - 13
2 - Song 2 - Blur
3 - Pop Scene - Modern Life is Rubbish
4 - There's No Other Way - Leisure
5 - Caramel - 13
6 - Beetlebum - Blur
7 - Death of a Party - Blur
8 - Coffee & TV - 13
9 - Sweet Song - Think Tank
10 - No Distance Left to Run - 13
11 - Parklife - Parklife
12 - To the End - Parklife
13 - The Universal - The Great Escape
14 - Chemical World - Modern Life is Rubbish (make sure to stay for the last minute or so)
15 - This is a Low - Parklife
16 - Tender - 13
17 - Stange News from Another Star - Blur
18 - Mellow Song - 13

Labels:

1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
I like the new look. (It's easier to load... for me, anyway.) And, I'm glad Lazarus is back. :)