Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Birth-day
It's been a while since I posted something of substance, for which I apologize. I'm working through the Lazarus stuff but there are pieces of the puzzle that are missing, and I'm waiting till they turn up before I post. So maybe I'll come back to that later (soon though) which would allow me to post some new thoughts. That's the plan then.

It was my birthday on Monday, and as I do every year I took stock of where I was and how I felt about that. For the first time in years, I felt pretty across-the-board good. I'm working through my stuff in healthy and sustainable ways, I'm happily married, I like my job, I'm good at my job, I'm happy with where I'm at in ministry (although I miss leading a house group, I've been given ample opportunities to practice the gifts I'm most excited about in teaching and facilitating elsewhere), I'm in a group where I feel supported, I have good friends, I'm rebuilding old friendships and I accomplished a lot of what I hoped to during this time last year.

During the next year I have many goals, which I'm not going to list here (I want to be transparent, but there's only so much the site visitors in Argentina need to know) and I'm looking forward to working towards them, and that's probably what I'm most excited about right now - I'm looking forward, but am happy with where I'm at.

Listening to: Interpol - Turn on the Bright Lights
Watching: "Battlestar Galactica" on DVD
Browsing: The Muso

Labels: