Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Best Music of 2007: Songs
I did my best to just choose one song for each artist, but as you'll see, in the end I just couldn't do it. Let me know what songs served as your 2007 soundtrack in the comments!

25. "Feels Good" by Rahsaan Patterson

24. "Explosions Were Heard" by Kinetic Stereokids | Stream

23. "Acceptable in the 80s" by Calvin Harris


22. "Fruehstueck" by Touane

21. "Happyfour Twenty" by Christ. | Video

20. "Myth Takes" by !!!


19. "The Minaret" by John Vanderslice | Link

18. "The Devil Never Sleeps" by Iron & Wine | Link

17. "No One's Gonna Love You" by Band of Horses


16. "Click Click Click Click" by Bishop Allen


15. "Air Aid" by Menomena


14. "Valerie" by Mark Ronson featuring Amy Winehouse


13. "You Are Never Alone" by SoCalled | Download

12. "Flathead" by The Fratellis


11. "The Past is a Grotesque Animal" by Of Montreal | Download

10. "D.A.N.C.E." by Justice | Download


9. "Orange Chinese Car" by Marco Mahler


8. "No Cars Go" by The Arcade Fire | Download


7. "I Feel It All" by Feist | Link

6. "All I Need" by Radiohead | Link

5. "Black Like Me" by Spoon


4. "When Your Mind's Made Up" by Glen Hansard and Markéta Irglová


3. "Catch Hell Blues" by The White Stripes


2. "When Irish Eyes Are Burning" by The Ike Reilly Assassination | Download

1. (tie) "Someone Great" by LCD Soundsystem


1. (tie) "All My Friends" also by LCD Soundsystem


Related: Best Albums

Labels: ,

1 Comments:
Blogger Dave Sandell said...
If I had heard it in 2007, M.I.A.'s "Paper Planes" would've been at or near the top of my songs list. Ah, hindsight.